ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
Figure out how to be your best when the pressure’s on. The ability to connect with others in an authentic way is the key to being a great speaker – and it carries over into the success of your business and personal life. This four-hour workshop is limited to 8 attendees who will get live expert coaching as well as video recording and playback to get clarity on exactly where they can strengthen their presentation skills. You will leave this workshop having had the physical experience of being in front of a group, watching yourself on video and gain valuable insight into how you can be a more powerful communicator.
- Be more genuine and less robotic when you speak publicly
- Don’t let nerves get in the way of a killer pitch or demos
- Test the waters and get expert feedback on ideas for conference talks
- Address groups, no sweat, even if you’re in a new leadership position
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
- One word to describe Bill Smartt's speaking workshop + personality, AMAZING.
- The day after I took his class at GA, I spoke (quite successfully!) on a panel in front of an audience of about 75 people. Bill's class was great preparation!
- After one session with Bill, I've learned so many great tips that have helped me to polish my communication skills and better showcase my knowledge.